mako numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mako numbers

just got hold of a mako 23 360 chyrsler in board dont think its the org. enginethe plackard on the side says mako 23, the last 6 numbers in the hin is 810375 then a dash m234b anybody know the year im guessing a 1975 any info would help also need owners man.or a copy of one

Mike Louisville, Kentucky
    Louisville,Ky.40216 100 yards from the ohio river.1975 MAKO 360 mopar inboard,19chaparral,18bryant(gone) now a 190 baja islander

I have a 75' Mako inboard. The last six digits of my HIN are 620175. I think you have a 75'. Mine has a Ford 351, which is the original power for my boat(has been repowered). I have owned mine for ten years and love it. If you have any questions just ask. Mike
    \'78 Wellcraft V20,200 Merc[br]\'80 235-gone[br]\'75 23 Inboard-gone [br]Hayes, Va[br]

Comment

Welcome, makomike23!

A friendly suggestion is for you to enter your town & state in your profile signature so everyone can easily see where you are. This will make it easier for folks to give you the help you need without clicking on your name to see if your location is listed in your member info.

Good luck with your new 23 - can't wait to see some pictures!

Win
      It\'s a Mako.[br]\'82 20B,\'90 E-150[br]Woodbridge, CT

Comment

Working...
      X