Value of Mako 84

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of Mako 84

I need some help. Thinking of purchasing an older mako 84 hull redone with 91 yam 100% rebuilt with several months left on waranty. How much would this boat be worth?

Hi 'break...

$1,000,000.00 [;^)]

But seriously, you're not giving us anything to go on. How about a model, like a 231, 254, 235, ...? What size engine? How about a location? Believe it or not, value changes with geography.

What about a statement regarding the overall condition of the boat? Options? Is there a trailer? What about electronics?

Frankly, the engine, regardless of the fact that it was rebuilt, has no value -- it's just too old!

Sorry I couldn't be of more help...

Prop Blast
    Prop Blast[br]Mako 224, F225[br]Tampa, FL

Comment

Hey Prop[8D]

Thank you for your reply.

Model: 211

Motor: 225 yamaha

New algrip paint,new bottom paint,new powder coated t-top,all new stainless steel hardware, birdsal powder coated leaning post,

2005 trailer, live well, alpine stereo.

Hull condition: appears to be good, very clean.

What would be an estimate value of the boat.

Comment

Well, options are very good, and boat has clearly been well-maintained (or at least redone). You did not mention whether the fuel tanks and transom are original or not, which should be serious factors in how much the buyer will have to put into the rig.

Florida boats are cheaper, so I'd say (could be way off here) $10-13k.

I'm sure that the asking price will be higher, of course.
        ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

Working...
        X