15' mako 76'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15' mako 76'

looking for info about 1976 15' mako. centerconsole. has painted on icon in brown and black of a hornet or wasp (partially worn off)on both sides of hull. guy i bought it from said boat was sold by mako in 75 and 76 and called "sea rat". looks to me like "sea wasp" maybe. HIN #indicates hull cert date of 1975. had a few people tell me they used to see years ago but are rare.

There are some pix's on here somewhere of one.

Comment

there's one on boattraderonline right now...

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/2/79842342.htm
      \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

I looked at this same boat for a project. At the time (January 05) he showed it to me without even checking it himself. He is trying to sell it for an ailing family member. The boat was always in fresh water and appeared to be solid. The bow rail was cut for a trolling motor. All the interior is original. I was turned off because after driving 100 miles to check it out, the guy did not even have fuel or batteries. I could not even do a compression test !

Good Luck!
        1973 \"Potter Built\" SeaCraft 21SF / 225HP Yamaha Savannah,Ga.

Comment

My first boat:

Great little boat! rides bigger than 15 feet.
          Past:[br]1988 Mako 230[br]1987 Mako 20C (best of them all)[br][br]1974 Mako 15[br]Miami, FL[br]

Comment

This will be a fun boat if you get it. Really good for rivers or lakes. Excellent in the Keys for running to the reefs or in semi-protected waters. Easy to trailer and simple to handle.
            Mako15[br]Crystal Springs, MS[br]

Comment

Working...
            X