X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a Mako 23?

Will you describe your Mako 23 cause I think mine's a 1975, but I dunno.[?]
    Louisville, KY

If you get a chance, check out the mako website, they have the stats to older models. This may be helpful to you. Joe

Comment

Mine is a 75', but they really didnt change them that much through the years. They changed the deck a little and had a few different consoles. My 75'has two saddle tanks in the back that can be used as seats. They are 35 gallons each. It has a large storage locker up front in the floor. It has bilge access through one hatch in front of the console,one hatch behind the console, and one in the very back. It also has a deep fish box in the transome. If you want I can email you some pictures. I dont know if you can post pictures in a discussion. At least I havent figured out how yet. Mike
      \'78 Wellcraft V20,200 Merc[br]\'80 235-gone[br]\'75 23 Inboard-gone [br]Hayes, Va[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by draglink

Mine is a 75', but they really didnt change them that much through the years. They changed the deck a little and had a few different consoles. My 75'has two saddle tanks in the back that can be used as seats. They are 35 gallons each. It has a large storage locker up front in the floor. It has bilge access through one hatch in front of the console,one hatch behind the console, and one in the very back. It also has a deep fish box in the transome. If you want I can email you some pictures. I dont know if you can post pictures in a discussion. At least I havent figured out how yet. Mike

ok send some pics Mike
        Louisville, KY

Comment

Working...
        X