Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidance

To All:

I recently purchased a Mako 20 1990 and I wanted to remove the two captains chairs (original) and replace with bench seat that I can use also as a fishing seat. I would like to utilize the same location as the captains chairs. The boat also needs a new bimini.

Any suggestions or where to direct me would be most appreciated.

Regards

Arrigoni Desgn in Ct. makes very nice leaning posts that slide over the existing Mako pedastal bases. Chelso is the guy to speak to there.

I bought my leaning post for my Mako20 there a few years a go. Tell him I said hello.

Here's a link to their site:

http://www.arrigonidesign.com
    Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

you might also look on ebay. There are a BUNCH of boating parts & accessories for sale there. Some are even reasonably priced !!

Good Luck, OB1
      Working for a livin\' is HIGHLY Over-Rated...[][br]

Comment

Aubrey, you may want to post the seats and pedestals here. Quite a bit of stuff sells right here. What kind of seats are they. I may be interested. Don
        Don Flowers[br]Port Lavaca, Tx.[br]Mako 224 1985 \"Godspeed\"[br]Yamaha 175

Comment

Working...
        X