• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If finances were better

I'd be getting this today...

http://www.thehulltruth.com/forums/t...=65467&posts=1
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Hmmmm! Let's see. You would have about the same amount of money in the 26ftr as you have in your boat.

You wouldn't be A-hole deep in fiberglass dust.

You wouldn't of had the use of the boat for an extra several year's.

Your life would be less complicated.

ClassicMako would have never been started.

You would not have had the chance to meet really cool people.[8D]

Destin Fundment would have never happened.[]

Comment

Yes, but I can always have 2 Makos. One to grind on, one to fish from.[]

Comment

OH you got that. Just do an extra root canal each month and you'd have the note covered

Comment

easy in theory... Works great on paper. Hell communism looked good on paper. Problem is that you just can't go out and grab another procedure. If you could everyone would be doing it. I can only do what comes in... And today, not much came in...[!] Hence, I have seen everything that thehun has to offer today.[:u]

Comment

Damn Ring, I should come up there. I just went to the Dentist today, and all of my old silver fillings got to come out and get replaced. 7 fillings, a cool grand. [!]
            1987 Mako 254, 2013 Evinrude ETEC 175\'s (sold to my buddy)[br]1988 Mako 20, 2008 Yamaha 200HPDI (sold)[br]1984 Mako 17, 2005 Suzuki 115 (sold)[br]1981 Mako 21 (sold)[br]1978 Mako 17 (sold)[br]1986 Mako 260 (sold)[br]1997 Mako 232 (sold)[br]Tampa, Florida

Comment

Not uncommon, filling wear out just like outboard motors. Come see me. I do good work and we can keep it in the Mako family.[]

Comment

I like that boat..........Uhmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

That IS a nice ride. I can't imagine what that would go for up here in New England....
                  1988 171 Standard - new to me 1995 Johnson 115hp[br]1973 17 Standard - STILL looking for a nice used engine for this hull![br]\"You\'re gonna need a bigger boat.\"[br]Providence River Boat Company[br]http://www.providenceriverboat.com/[br]M/V Proud Mary[br]28\' Sylvan Supreme/90HP Evinrude Etec (tour/charter boat)[br]Providence, RI[br]Become a fan of the Providence River Boat Company on Facebook![br]

Comment

That 261 is all you Ed.

Have GW204 (Brian) put you in touch with B-Faithful (Greg). Greg is always coming up with creative financing ideas for Brian. []
                    Capt Kevin ~~~><((((*>[br][br] 2520 MVSC \"Chesapeake Edition\"[br]Annapolis, Maryland[br]http://ClassicParker.com/

Comment

I especially love the 261B.

In NE, I'm thinking 45k for that boat
                      ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

Working...
                      X