1988 171 access plates needed ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 171 access plates needed ??

Im looking for the square fiberglass panels that would go over fuel hose access port an others. Can make some but would like to keep everthing stock []

THANKS FOR THE HELP
    88 171 90 merc[br]ipswich ma

Gonna be a tough item to find. I've never seen them. Some 1/4" starboard with the edges beveled and the screws countersunk would be a good replacement.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Okay I am looking for these for my 1983 20 C as well. They are rectangular and about 6 3/4" x 4 1/2" and only about 1/4" thick with tapered or rounded edges. I need two of them and can not find them anywhere or even anything like them to replace them with. Anyone have any resources?

Thanks

Huss

Eastern Shore, MD.
      Huss[br]83 20c - Eastern Shore, MD

Comment

I can't help with a source but I can tell you that Starboard comes in a color they call "Seafoam" which is a spot-on match for 1988 Mako gel coat.

Comment

I have a pair from a 1978 21B. I put speakers in their place.

I would like to give circlehook17 first chance as this is his post.

Jeff

sharpjs at bellsouth.net
          Jeff[br]1978 21, 2017 Optimax 225[br]Newberry, FL[br]

Comment

I actually went the star board route and really like the way they came out, just used the old one that was good as a template and made them out of 1/4 star board. THanks

Comment

I actually went the star board route and really like the way they came out, just used the old one that was good as a template and made them out of 1/4 star board. THanks

Comment

Working...
              X