1982 20' Mako B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 20' Mako B

Can someone tell me what the B stands for??.Bay maybe? I bought this boat two years ago and ran it the first year but had some problems with the motor A 1984 150 Johnson V6 Fouled plugs on almost every trip.I bought the boat from a guy in Pa. I live in Jersey. He ran it down to flounder fish once a month or so...Alot of run and drift.so this motor Cant have too many hours on it.I've been reading alot about the boat on different websites about taking the VRO out and going with a pre mix... Any advice on this Thanks for any input.

The B doesn't have anything to do with the motor fouling plugs or pre-mix[] Smart ass right[]

The B is to denote a small change in the model from one year to the next. I'll try to conjure up a Mako 20 history, just like I did with the Mako 21 line. I do have previous requests for the Mako 25 lineage too. So I'll work on both. Its supposed to rain tomorrow, so I may be in front of the computer anyways.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

This thread should help to answer many of the questions about the Mako 20 and her history in time.

http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=435

De Nada!

Eduardo
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Working...
      X