Cell Phone booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone booster

Does anyone in the group have, or have used a "Digital Antenna" brand cell phone signal amp. Price is approx. $400.00 for the unit, antenna, and appropriate cord for specific cell phone. I'm strongly considering one, and just looking for input.

http://www.digitalantenna.com/cellamp_DA4000.html

I don't even own a cell phone.

Check with Jim @ http://www.byownerelectronics.com/store/home.php

to buy one.

Comment

I have one. I've had it about 6 months or so. It works but is not earth shattering IMO. The biggest problem is that in this poodle a$$ed town we have no cell towers. My old phone was a POS and could not hold a call. I just paid retail yesterday for a new phone to avoid the crooks in a new contract. The new phone is much better at holding a signal. I should have done it earlier. I know this is not the classified section but I'm thinking of getting rid of it. Make an offer if you want.
      2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

Lane,

The FD I work for is researching satellite cell phones. I can give you some information on them if you are interested. Kinda like the old brick phones. Big and bulky, but if the big one happens you will be able to call someone. [:u][:u][:u]
        Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE SAT PHONE BOATERS WORLD OR WESTMARINE SELL ARE WATER PROOF. I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING ONE BUT IF NOT WATER PROOF THE BIG ONE COULD STILL GET YOU.
          OVER BUDGET[br]PEARLAND TX

Comment

I have a freind with a blow boat and they live a board half the year. they travel everywhere on it. Larry said it's hard to get out durning peak times. So most of the time every thing is done with emails or at odd times. His looks like something 007 would use
            Slim[br]Lafayette [br]1973 19-6 Aquasport[br]An a few Makos[br]

Comment

Working...
            X