A little challenge......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little challenge......

This is probably too easy for you guys, but who knows the make of the boat two slips to the stbd. of Annie II? []

Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Stamas?

Comment

I used to have a Stamas, but I do not think it is one. The windows for the cabin kind of look like the older Grady's. I will guess a Grady???
      Sarasota, Florida

Comment

I would also guess a 23 ft I/O Grady.

Mike
        1973 22 CC Milford, CT USA[br]

Comment

All I can see is Annie II - Wow what a boat - Beautiful Work

She will definately be an attention getter.
          \'93 241 https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...etting-started
          \'82 224 - Mobile, AL Gone but NEVER Forgotten - https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...indshield-tank

Comment

it sure looks like a grady
            Slim[br]Lafayette [br]1973 19-6 Aquasport[br]An a few Makos[br]

Comment

Cabin wondow looks like a Grady & probably a lot of others too.

Curved windshield & the sharp angle of the flare back to the transon do not look like a Grady.
              Dan[br]Pass Christian, Ms[br](currently in Slidell, La since that little thunderstorm in 05!)

Comment

THE BOAT 2 SLIPS STARBOARD OF ARNIE IS RAG POWERED AND WHO CARES ABOUT ONE OF THOSE. BUT THE ONE NEXT TO HIM LOOKS LIKE AN OLD GRADY, STAMAS, OR EVEN AN EARLY 70'S PROLINE.
                OVER BUDGET[br]PEARLAND TX

Comment

It's an I/O Grady Wallkaround. Nice boat. I should take a pic of the one in front of Annie II , I think it's Annie II's boyfriend. It's a Mako 233 Walkaround with 2-200 HP E-Rude Ocean Pros. I'm not sure what their offspring would be, but, I'm sure I want to drive one!

I may have to park Annie II in the slip next to it on the next warm, roamntic night.[:I] Then just leave them alone.

What is he justation period for Mako's anyway?
                  Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

like I said, looks like a Grady!!!!

Do you know what year?
                    Dan[br]Pass Christian, Ms[br](currently in Slidell, La since that little thunderstorm in 05!)

Comment

2.5 years so far...
                      [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by 86228

THE BOAT 2 SLIPS STARBOARD OF ARNIE IS RAG POWERED AND WHO CARES ABOUT ONE OF THOSE. BUT THE ONE NEXT TO HIM LOOKS LIKE AN OLD GRADY, STAMAS, OR EVEN AN EARLY 70'S PROLINE.

Easy there.....Don't knock it until you try it. One of my top five most memorable boat experiences was during a sailing race....trapped out, flying a hull under a full spinnaker on my old Prindle during a FULL MOON at NIGHT!!

Definitely not a Grady.
                        1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
                        1985 Mako 20c - sold
                        Fort Walton Beach, FL
                        http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

I'll take pix next time I go to the marina...

Oh, And I'd never nock a sail boat. I'd run right thru the channel hoggin', zig zaggin' in the way, oversized,underpowerd, overpriced docks.[}]

The only thing worse than a sail boat is a pontoon boat. [(#)][(#)][88]

Actually, a sail boat is a beatiful thing..
                          Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

Looks like a Grady to me.

Pre-SeaVee hull and about 24'.
                            Capt Kevin ~~~><((((*>[br][br] 2520 MVSC \"Chesapeake Edition\"[br]Annapolis, Maryland[br]http://ClassicParker.com/

Comment

I think it is a Cruiser's Inc Sea Devil WA 25' (probably 24). They ride pretty well but don't hold up great. Some were sold with an OMC Seadrive..a real dog with 140hp. Introduced in early 80's...bracket and IO models were added later.

Comment

Working...
                              X