Capt Andy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt Andy....

Is your boat docked at the Sorrento Marina? I was through there recently and it sure looked like yours.
    Sarasota, Florida

Thats mine!!Where do you live??[]
    1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

I used to live in Southbay. Sold my home there and moved to a community called Serenoa (east of 75 off of Clark). I was renting a dock in that marina for a while (31' Stamas with twin Opti's on first line of docks, there is a Grady in there now). Since I did not live in Sorrento the association kept telling me to move the boat out of there. The owner of the dock kept telling me it was OK to keep it there. Finally decided to sell it and get something trailerable. I bought a Mako 221 and just sold it. I was through there because I want to move back near the water.
      Sarasota, Florida

Comment

BTW, The boat looks Great. I sold the 221 because I really wanted something with a full transom like yours.
        Sarasota, Florida

Comment

Fishthis and Andy: there is a very active Mako owners club near you:

we accept S.O.B.s too;[88]

Tickets are going fast now...check out our website win a 171

Jim

941-350-2290

guys,,,,,[xo] had to plug it... Keys in two weeks.[^] and 25th Crystal River Family Funament in 5 weeks.....[)] were raffling off a Mako[)][)][:u]
          June 2009 Bimini Fishing Extravaganza---------------------------------------------------------------[br][br]Photo by Martha Costa.................................. Photo By George Poveromo...........................[br][br]2005 Mainship 400 Swift Trawler, Twin 240 Yanmar\'s w/thruster [br]sales distributor of: 2010 11\' Bluewater Baby w/2011 25hp Tohatsu 4str.[br]dinghiesndavits.com [br]ex: 1975 20a Mako[br]ex: 1992 221 Mako[br]ex: 2000 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]ex: 2002 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]Sarasota / Bradenton Fl./Falmouth, Ma. Cape Cod / Andros Bahamas[br]Founding President www.ManasotaMako.com

Comment

Whats a S.O.B???
            1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

uh that be what we affectionately call our non Mako Owner Members

S.ome O.ther B.rand or Some Other Boat[:0]
              June 2009 Bimini Fishing Extravaganza---------------------------------------------------------------[br][br]Photo by Martha Costa.................................. Photo By George Poveromo...........................[br][br]2005 Mainship 400 Swift Trawler, Twin 240 Yanmar\'s w/thruster [br]sales distributor of: 2010 11\' Bluewater Baby w/2011 25hp Tohatsu 4str.[br]dinghiesndavits.com [br]ex: 1975 20a Mako[br]ex: 1992 221 Mako[br]ex: 2000 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]ex: 2002 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]Sarasota / Bradenton Fl./Falmouth, Ma. Cape Cod / Andros Bahamas[br]Founding President www.ManasotaMako.com

Comment

Working...
              X