1983 21b[br]Waveland,MS

Comment

5K... I'm all in! NOT! Thats FUGLY!
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Have a few cold ones....you might change your mind. []
        Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

I haven't figured out this combing. It's to high. Wondering if it was a cuddy and cut down?

As you can see the pro job on the transom with lot's of mat and no fairing.[88][88][88]

Here's another lesson. If you can see in a pix, the ruff surface on a boat.

Then that sucker is SUPER Ruff!id="size4">id="blue">Pix's can hide a lot.

Comment

ooh ooh I think might get sick, the guy must have been a magician who painted it[xx(][xx(]
            Time Flies 79 25\' mako Marathon Florida

Comment

Maybe the same pro fiberglass guy raised the height on the combing. I don't think there are enough drinks out there to make that thing look good. Did ya'll notice the owner was a Mako fanatic? Man if he only knew.
              1983 21b[br]Waveland,MS

Comment

Original turquoise blue gel coat huh? What year did Mako stop using that?[88][88]
                Martin[br]McKinney, TX

Comment

let.s be nice they may join us on this form some day for our input. It would suck to have your new boat dogged wright from the jump an for that amount of money.

It's sorta like them wheels that keep spinning after you stop. wearing pants 2 sizes to big that hang at your knees An paying 2 bucks for 16 oz of bottled water.

I'm glad it's their money an not mine
                  Slim[br]Lafayette [br]1973 19-6 Aquasport[br]An a few Makos[br]

Comment

I think I just died a little inside. [V]
                    \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

If anyone would like me to redue there transom for 3 grand I would be glad to and I Promise it will look a whole lot better than that.

If it looks that bad I can bet the shortcuts were fast and furious.

epoxy?? whats that.????
                      [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

quote:

epoxy?? whats that.????

Yep.

Comment

quote:

Original turquoise blue gel coat huh? What year did Mako stop using that?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I guess it goes with the "original" white floors.[xx(]
                          1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

The few cold ones didnt help. Its still fugly.
                            in what used to be Port Charlotte Fla

Comment

I'm taking up collections for the "Gary Love Charity Restoration" project. We can't have that thing on the water !! [(#)][88][(#)][88][(#)]
                              Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Working...
                              X