Northeast Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northeast Club

Some discussion was made on another string about putting together a Northeast Chapter. I am trying to gauge the level of interest. So if you are interested in putting together a Mako North East club please send contact information to [email protected].

Thanks

Sean
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. [br]Northport Occupied NY[br]1989 191 w/120 Evinrude

Fishysmell,

What tpye of contact info do you need? Do you have some sort of format to follow? Or do we just wing it?

Thanks
    Hugs Tug [br]2007 SteigerCraft 23\' Miami W/ 225 Suzuki[br]Former 1973, 23 Mako C/C with I/O[br]Mattituck[br]Long Island N.Y.

Comment

I figure Name Address PH kind of stuff should do it.

If we want to do this then we need to spread the word so any contacts you have let them know what we are up to.

Sean
      A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. [br]Northport Occupied NY[br]1989 191 w/120 Evinrude

Comment

I added my boat model, year and boat name too
        [br]Michael R. Delgado[br]1972 Mako 22[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15745[br]1976 Mako 25[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18013&SearchTerms=mako,25[br]

Comment

I would be interested in the club.
          1984 Mako 238, 2000 Yamaha 250[br]Long Island, NY

Comment

If my fiendishly diabolical plan works out, I will soon join the ranks of the legitimate classic Mako owners. But as of this moment, I'm still only TRYING to become an owner. But in the meantime, can I join up and hang around and dress alike and stuff?... maybe oooh and ahhh over you guys' boats? Please?

I think a N.E. club would be a lot of fun. I am so grateful for the help you guys are giving me. Thanks!

Win
            It\'s a Mako.[br]\'82 20B,\'90 E-150[br]Woodbridge, CT

Comment

Sounds good, I will send along my info.

Comment

Will be in touch.
                ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

info's in the "mail"
                  Pete[br]MaColAh III [br]93\' 261b[br]HO 200 hp ETEC\'s[br]Cape Cod[br]

Comment

Hey - good idea, BUT YOU CANT STEAL OUR NAME!

"Northeast Mako Owners Club" or NEMOC is taken!
                    1990 261 T/2001 200 HPDIs[br]Basking Ridge/Mantoloking NJ[br]

Comment

If NEMOC is Taken then might I suggest Minutemen Mako's Owners Club? or something else to suggest the North East?

So far I have only seen two replys, come'on folks I want to start a Club not a Bridge game. LOL[]

Comment

Makorider!! NEMOC

This is Jim With ManaSota Mako Club,

I would like to assist you in revamping your club and becoming "Mako Marine Authorized".

Spoke with Ken Dara the other day and he gave me one of your founders phone numbers. I'm busy with the Keys Funament at the moment but I will be in touch soon.

Best contact is [email protected]

Ph 941-355-4706

Jim

?? New England MOC? Upper North East? Get creative!

NEMOC is the Jersey Club that were trying to awaken from a nap.

All Mako Clubs will be open To All Brands of Boats

we affectionately call them S.O.B.'s = Some Other Boat
                        June 2009 Bimini Fishing Extravaganza---------------------------------------------------------------[br][br]Photo by Martha Costa.................................. Photo By George Poveromo...........................[br][br]2005 Mainship 400 Swift Trawler, Twin 240 Yanmar\'s w/thruster [br]sales distributor of: 2010 11\' Bluewater Baby w/2011 25hp Tohatsu 4str.[br]dinghiesndavits.com [br]ex: 1975 20a Mako[br]ex: 1992 221 Mako[br]ex: 2000 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]ex: 2002 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]Sarasota / Bradenton Fl./Falmouth, Ma. Cape Cod / Andros Bahamas[br]Founding President www.ManasotaMako.com

Comment

Yeah, I agree. Big time nap. Have a little bit younger blood joining lately, myself included.

Capt Vic who is on this site is an original and still active, my father is the treasurer. You can email him at [email protected], or drop me an email ([email protected]) and I can give you some phone numbers.

Keep telling these old coots they have to wake up, smell the coffee, get a website etc and get things going. You guys seem to do a good job down there. There are a ton of mako's around us, I dont think anyone knows we exist.
                          1990 261 T/2001 200 HPDIs[br]Basking Ridge/Mantoloking NJ[br]

Comment

I am from CT and would also be interested.

Mike
                            1973 22 CC Milford, CT USA[br]

Comment

I'm interested in joining the club as well. Let me know if you need a hand with something!

1972 17 Angler

L.I. New York

Comment

Working...
                              X