Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Mako 25 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW
    Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Wow!!! Macon is only about 3 hours south of me. I would love to have that boat but I've already invested money on my current one. The motor auction said the motor was sunk..... wonder if that means the boat was sunk too and if it was fresh or salt water????
    Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Oh no.... it's RED !!! I'm gonna file for a patent on red Mako's tomorrow. Only 2 allowed. My 17' and Annie II.

Wonder what the reserve price is?
      Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

THE LIVE MUST HAVE SANK THE BOAT
        OVER BUDGET[br]PEARLAND TX

Comment

Hey Artie,

I think that would mean My Annie II and your 17.

Let's not get things out of order...[88]

I told my wife I should buy it so we could have his and hers..

What does it mean when your wife rolls her eyes at you while walking away?
          Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Annie2

That happens quite frequently here... and I've been wondering the same thing.[?][?][?]
            Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Annie2

Hey Artie,

I think that would mean My Annie II and your 17.

Let's not get things out of order...[88]

[)][)][)] Got it... []
              quote:

When you figure that one out brotha, please let me know. I was hoping it was an approval gesture... not sure but seems I'm always in trouble after she does that.
              Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Working...
              X