Sweet thing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet thing..

Finally getting her where i want her!!Kind of looks like a sexy woman....

1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

better 'n some ol' sexy woman.... [] looks great... But the Mississippi river, she runs fast, so you better jump in and save her before she ends up single at some bar in Mexico !! [(#)][]
    Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Pretty boat! Nice looking 225 on the back too!![][][][]
      Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

Thats nice, realy nice. With a rig like that you should have a few sexy babes hangin with you all the time.[]

Comment

Another pix for the screen saver... [)]
          Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Man, that's poetry in non-motion []I'd really love to see an action photo on plane! What a beautiful job Capt. Is this a refurbish job? Do it yourselfer? Whatever, it's awesome.[)]
            Justus[br]\'93-211 Classic [br]Baton Rouge

Comment

Andy, That's the nicest factory Mako that I've seen.

Now there are a few modified's that I like better.[]

Comment

More than sexy, I'm getting a hard-on just looking at her. Man you know your priorities are changing when you get more excited looking at picture of good looking boats than pics of good looking women....[:u]
                Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Very nice, Andy. What all did you do to her?
                  [br]1992 Mako 241[br]2000 Yamaha 150 HPDI\'s[br]Holden Beach, NC

Comment

Little bit of this..some of that..mix in some blood ..fish and human..hang a new engine .saltwater washdown..put some bolsters on..a little more blood..t-top..electronics..some more blood..alittle bit of zybol was..WOW!!!amazing cleaner wax.remove bow rail..some obsession.. redo a windshield. some guages.redoe baitwell ..etc.etc..Keep this option happy at all costs..most important upgrade[IMG]

Try to catch as many of these...

Stay away from these they are very dangerous!!

Catch one of these at least once in your life ..

And pray your fishfinder looks like this often!!!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by HungOne

Man you know your priorities are changing when you get more excited looking at picture of good looking boats than pics of good looking women....[:u]

What's a "woman"? [B)]
                      \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

Hmm ... nice-looking crew. How come we didn't get a full-screen version of that picture? [] Also ... what does Zybol clean, and do you have locks on your electronics boxes? My console's just like yours, and I've been considering putting some locks on.
                        [br]1992 Mako 241[br]2000 Yamaha 150 HPDI\'s[br]Holden Beach, NC

Comment

No locks..Thank god venice is like mayberry..i think someones newspaper got stolen last year..And back by popular demand!!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Capt. Andy

No locks..Thank god venice is like mayberry..i think someones newspaper got stolen last year..And back by popular demand!!

I remember her well... Thats what I missed most about Capt. Andy... he always brings good stuff to the table![)]
                            Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

How could I forget her[8~2][:x)]

How do you like that Suzy, Andy? My 250 is getting rigged as I type!!
                              1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Working...
                              X