Blueprints for 2000 Mako 282

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueprints for 2000 Mako 282

I am looking for blueprints for a 2000 Mako 282. Can someone give me an idea where to find this? Thanks, Henry

Doesn't exist for the public... Maybe there are some diagrams from Owners manuals, but I am yet to come across that either.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Here is a diagram from the 1998 Mako catalog. It really does not show very much in the way of stringer layout etc but it may be helpful.

Cliff
      Columbus, Georgia[br]1973 Mako 17 angler \"Reel\'s Angler\"

Comment

Here is a larger version:

Cliff
        Columbus, Georgia[br]1973 Mako 17 angler \"Reel\'s Angler\"

Comment

I do not think you can get a set of prints of your boat but if you want specific information about your boat (being that it's fairly recent), I would call the Mako factory and ask to speak to someone in the engineering department. First on the phone call you probably will get someone from customer service who you can ask for a few names of people in the engineering department (who were around when your boat was designed) who can answer your questions. Just another possible way to skin the cat -

Mike
          1973 22 CC Milford, CT USA[br]

Comment

Thanks to all of you. I just bought the boat and discovered that there is some structural damage. This may be covered under warranty and the recall on this hull. I have spoken to Mako Marine customer service and they have been semi-helpful on how to get the ball rolling on the repairs.

What I was trying to see is the rigging of the fuel tanks, waste tanks, and freshwater tanks.

Comment

Phishnutz,

You need to act quickly to formally transfer the warranty from the previous owner to yourself. Mako has a 60 day transfer requirement to continue the warranty to a new owner. Not sure what it takes, or if there's a cost involved. I would send a registered letter to Mako Marine stating your intention to do so, return receipt requested.

It's apparently not in writing, but being imposed. They (Tracker Marine) may change that policy, but right now it's in effect.

Prop Blast
              Prop Blast[br]Mako 224, F225[br]Tampa, FL

Comment

Phishnutz - Just found this - The last time I spoke with anyone at the Mako factory was some years ago (when they were in Fla) but I remember speaking with a Pete Fergerson and a John Bauer. Don't know if they made the move to the new location but you can try. Hope this helps -
                1973 22 CC Milford, CT USA[br]

Comment

Working...
                X