Starboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starboard

Anybody out there have any extra scrap pieces of starboard they would like to sell? I need a piece 24x24x3/4 .. either white or beige.
    Brian Duff[br]1988 Mako 211-Sold [br]1991 Mako 231 special edition[br]2001 Yamaha 250 ox66[br]Toms River, NJ[br][br]

Call Don's marine salvage in Clearwater, FL. They sell it for $2/lb and I believe they ship. They have tons of scrap.

1983 Mako 254/1999 Sport Nautique GT-40/1997 Sea Doo GSi/ 1984 Surf Jet

Comment

Call Don's marine salvage in Clearwater, FL. They sell it for $2/lb and I believe they ship. They have tons of scrap.

1983 Mako 254/1999 Sport Nautique GT-40/1997 Sea Doo GSi/ 1984 Surf Jet

Comment

what ya making?
        Chris Miller[br]Mystic Islands, NJ[br]1974 17 Classic[br]1988 211 Classic (sold)[br]1990 Grady White 230 Gulfstream (sold)[br][img][br]

Comment

what ya making?
          Chris Miller[br]Mystic Islands, NJ[br]1974 17 Classic[br]1988 211 Classic (sold)[br]1990 Grady White 230 Gulfstream (sold)[br][img][br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Z-man

Pretty sure they do ship but they wont wade through the pile of scrap for you so you basically have to go pick through it yourself...
            ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Z-man

Pretty sure they do ship but they wont wade through the pile of scrap for you so you basically have to go pick through it yourself...
              ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

Does it have to be 3/4"? I have some 1/2". Email if interested.
                Ryan[br]236 Inboard[br]Howell, NJ[br]

Comment

Does it have to be 3/4"? I have some 1/2". Email if interested.
                  Ryan[br]236 Inboard[br]Howell, NJ[br]

Comment

No, don't really need 3/4, but would need at least 5/8"... I am making a support for a deck in the horseshoe seating in the bow area.

The seating has supports that go around the top of the entire seating area.

Then a channel that runs perpendicular from the floor deck to the supports. These supports and channel help support inserts which slip into place and form a full deck across the bow area.. I am missing the piece that slides into the channel. I can cut it to size, but need a piece at least 20.5" high, and 24" long. The deck comes in very handy when just out for an afternoon cruise. Great to use as a sunbathing deck for the ladi
                    Brian Duff[br]1988 Mako 211-Sold [br]1991 Mako 231 special edition[br]2001 Yamaha 250 ox66[br]Toms River, NJ[br][br]

Comment

No, don't really need 3/4, but would need at least 5/8"... I am making a support for a deck in the horseshoe seating in the bow area.

The seating has supports that go around the top of the entire seating area.

Then a channel that runs perpendicular from the floor deck to the supports. These supports and channel help support inserts which slip into place and form a full deck across the bow area.. I am missing the piece that slides into the channel. I can cut it to size, but need a piece at least 20.5" high, and 24" long. The deck comes in very handy when just out for an afternoon cruise. Great to use as a sunbathing deck for the ladi

Comment

Working...
                      X