Hey RudeAttitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey RudeAttitude

How about posting the link for the Cheery Bomb Bouy Float.

This thing is slick guy's.

Watchout for those Cherrybombs, they jamb up ALOT. I had two and trashed them. SureMarker works fairly well, but frankly, I went back to the old jug and line.
    1987 Mako 254, 2013 Evinrude ETEC 175\'s (sold to my buddy)[br]1988 Mako 20, 2008 Yamaha 200HPDI (sold)[br]1984 Mako 17, 2005 Suzuki 115 (sold)[br]1981 Mako 21 (sold)[br]1978 Mako 17 (sold)[br]1986 Mako 260 (sold)[br]1997 Mako 232 (sold)[br]Tampa, Florida

Comment

I found the link.

http://www.cherrybombmarkerbuoy.com/

We have SureMarkers now.

Comment

That was my first time to use the cherry bomb and I was impressed with it's functionality. I've been trying for years to solve that problem in the garage and this is a simple, easy idea. But, I will say that Tim would be the expert. He figured out a few little tricks on how to make it work better and not get Jammed. Maybe he can post those for everyone. I will be adding another weight to mine as the river style currents we saw in Destin made the bouy drag more than I like.
        Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

I was wondering about that. We use 4 1/2lb weight's we pour in beer can's for the Sure Marker. I say we. It's my buddy Tim that does them. Then he dip's them in rubber coating so they don't mark the deck of the boat all up.

Comment

Working...
          X