Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 252 Mako CC

Hello all

I was wondering if i can get some help from fellow mako owners. I have just purchased a 1997 252 cc mako and was told there was a recall due to sinking and there are some other structual issue with the boat. I know the Coast Guard recalled the 1998-2000 models 282 makos did they also recall the 252 1997 models? Any information y'all can provide would be helpful. Or if you can point me in the direction of the recall notices issued by the Coast Guard for this year and model would be helpful.

Thanks to all in advance

I personally am unaware of any recall on the Mako 252.

Comment

as far as i know the recall is only on the 282

Comment

Thanks all for the information.. I found on boat us the coast guard recall that this model had "swamping possibilities" I have called Mako and they are researching this vessel by Hull Number. They said they would call me today.. From the various threads i have read it appears that Mako's customer service is not what it used to be..

[:0]

thanks

Comment

Word on the street, is they are now trying to change that.[]

Comment

warthog5

what are they changing the 'image' of their customer service or the recall notice.

thanks

Comment

Customer care and the QC department.

Comment

Fishnc

I am also looking at a 1997 252. I would like to talk with you about this boat. If you could give me your number or call me at 804-938-6468 that would be better than email. Thanks Jeff
                Jeff Edwards[br]Mako 252[br]Chesterfield, VA

Comment

Thanks Warthog5[]

SO far they are not doing such a great job.. I called three times today and was told someone would call but, they have not..[]

crackofnoon

email address is [email protected]

thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                  X