Classic Mako's newest fan!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Mako's newest fan!!

Well Classicmako.com has a new fan! My son was born on 2-24-04 at 7:34 PM and came out with beads in his hands yelling "throw me something mista!" [] He wasn't due until March 7th, but I'm certainly not complaining. My wife was very strong and able to make it through without an epideral since the hospital had a whirlpool tub in the room which made all the difference in the world. I was not only able to cut the cord, but I actually assisted in the delivery. Once the head was out, I was able to help guide him out and be the first person to hold him as he came into the world. It was the most moving experience of my life. Get ready Ringleader.

Here's a few pics:

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

HOLY SHIDT!!! Congratulations on your new fishing partner! I'm way pumped for you. I'm glad Mom and Son are doing well. Please share your boy's name... If y'all have arived at one yet.

Its funny how I used to say congrats to these types of threads because it is a big step in a couples lives, but I never really knew how powerful of an effect it has on you. It gets more and more everyday. Tonight I was looking at Kristie and thinking to myself how amazing it is that she can manufactuer something so complex and brilliant in such a short time... WITHOUT EVEN USING ANY EPOXY! But seriously, it is truely amazing that it can happen.

You, my friend are truely blessed. Enjoy this gift you have been given. And I hope that in October I can share the same great news with you guys.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

He deffinitely looks like his dad.[]

Comment

Grats. []

Comment

Congratulation and thanks for sharing those fine looking pix's of your son. I'm glad everything went well.

Comment

Congratulations Sailor,you need a bigger boat now!!

[8D]

Gulf Breeze Fl.
            Gulf Breeze Fl.

Comment

Heartfelt congratulations! Happy to hear everyone is healthy and doing well.....best of luck![]
              Greenwich, NJ[br]1976 22B

Comment

Thanks guys! His name is Conlin Brooks Arrowsmith. He is absolutely amazing and I find myself just sitting there starring at him in amazement sometimes. It most certainly does feel different being a parent.

I've already started working on a bigger boat! I just bought my 20 last spring but one of my dad's friends has an older 25 with a tower that I'm trying to convince the Mrs's would be a good fit for the family. []

Ringleader, you won't need to worry about making any modifications to your little one when he/she comes.

Also, there must be something with the planetary alignment or something. The nursery was full of baby's when we were there and one of my good buddies just had their baby last night and he wasn't due until the 14th of March but all is well.
                1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
                1985 Mako 20c - sold
                Fort Walton Beach, FL

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by hammertime

Congratulations Sailor,you need a bigger boat now!!

What a great excuse to upsize! []

Congratulations!!
                  Capt Kevin ~~~><((((*>[br][br] 2520 MVSC \"Chesapeake Edition\"[br]Annapolis, Maryland[br]http://ClassicParker.com/

Comment

Sailor,

Congrats! Best wishes to you and your family. Glad to hear everyone is well!
                    SCMako17[br]1990 Mako 230 WA[br]Yamaha 200 2-stroke[br]Greenville, SC

Comment

Shep, your next! Get ready!

Comment

YES...Fantastic and congrats...!

Comment

Congratulations! Life is a miracle. Your comment about starring at him took me back years to mine. Truely amazing stuff isn't it?
                          Ole Joe
                          Just floundering around
                          White Hall & Ocean City, Maryland
                          1978 Mako 25

Comment

Sailor I was thinking about your new boy today and the fact that you live in the Panhandle of Florida. So we have a new panhandler. HeHe

My wife goes gaga for new babies, so of corse I had to show her the pix's of you guy's.[]

Comment

Warthog - I was raised in L.A. so my boy can grow up in L.A. as well. One of these days we will have to get together.
                              1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
                              1985 Mako 20c - sold
                              Fort Walton Beach, FL

Comment

Working...
                              X