This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have paypal!
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog[br]1985 Mako 20c - sold[br]Mary Esther, FL[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42841[br]

Comment

2nd Paypal installment sent![]

George
      Current - 1987 Pursuit 2600, Twin 200 Evinrudes; 1997 Hydraskiff, 175 Evinrude[br]Former - 1983 Mako 254[br]Mobile, AL

Comment

Eddie did you get the pp

Comment

OK, John is officially working on the 2nd set of scrapbooks. He expects to be done with them in 2-3 weeks from today. Stay tuned.
          Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Gentlemen,

I give you Books 3 & 4 from Brett's library. These 2 books had a much greater page content and cost me a bundle to have photographed and put on disk. I have received about $420 to date in donations for these 2 books. That puts me about $1900 short after I donate about $400 to the cause. Any help would be appreciated. Contact me for details.

Without further adieu...[]

http://www.photobucket.com/classicmako3id="size5">

http://www.photobucket.com/classicmako4id="size5">
            Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

ED, money sent,thanks for all your work.

Jim
              [br]1997 Mako 221[br]2010 225 E-Tec[br]West Hartford, CT

Comment

ED, money sent,thanks for all your work.

Jim
                [br]1997 Mako 221[br]2010 225 E-Tec[br]West Hartford, CT

Comment

Eddie,

I will be sending you a little donation on this.

But I also had an idea if others were interested. I was viewing things on photobucket and it occurs to me that the images you have must be a much higher resolution that what is on photobucket. I have DVD burners, software and an inkjet printer to print the DVDs. I was thinking we could put together a DVD with full resolution images of each page and a slide show. Then for each that donates we send them a DVD. If this is something you think members might be interested in and it might help raise some money towards the cause let me know.

Todd
                  Mako 22b, Lost to hurricane irene and a 4\' oak tree [xx(][br]Annapolis, MD

Comment

Money sent as promised plus extra for t-shirt
                    1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

Paypal sent! Everything looks great.
                      [br]1990 Mako 250B[br]Twin Yamaha 300 HPDIs[br]Hollywood, Florida[br]1971 Mako 222 (SOLD)[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27817

Comment

The link to photo book 1 is not working. The link in this thread works.
                        [br]1990 Mako 250B[br]Twin Yamaha 300 HPDIs[br]Hollywood, Florida[br]1971 Mako 222 (SOLD)[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27817

Comment

Eddie,

As a way to raise some money for the four you have scanned as well the three that are left and the hundreds of slides that Bill Munro sent me last month Music City Mako asked about some mako items that could be auctioned to raise some funds. If that is of interest let me know and I will put together a goody bag for the cause. I know I have two mid nineties writers tournament posters signed by all the particants as well as some blank (unsigned) posters from a couple other tournaments. I could dig around and see what I else I can find. Great job on books two and three and thanks for all this support.

Brett

Comment

Just a suggestion.......Scan them at a higher resolution so the text is legible. Looks like they are only 200 or 300dpi scans. It could also be a problem in the default upload settings of that photobucket account.

Comment

Donation sent.... aes (at) idsi dot net

Thanks!
                              JD[br]Noank, CT[br]1985 Mako 21B

Comment

It's a shame all this work was done and the final product you can't read the text of most of the items. In looking at the properties of the pictures the maximum upload in Photobucket was set to a low file size setting. They are uploaded at 550 x 660 pixels.

Unfortunately to correct the problem the files would likely have to be re-uploaded with the correct setting. To correct the problem before uploading the procedure is as follows:

1. Log in

2. Next to your user name there is a down arrow

3. click on the down arrow

4. Select User Settings

5. Click on Albums

6. Near the bottom of the page click on Customize Upload Options

7. Set Your Default Upload Size to 1024 x 768 pixels

8. Place a check mark at "Display my linked photos in their original sizes"

9. Press Save to close the box and press save on the next screen.

Doing this procedure and re uploading would effectively double the resolution of the images compared to the way they are today and make it so the text of things could actually be read. Hope this helps.[]

Comment

Working...
                                X