Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal sent Eddie, thanks to you and Pat for all you do to help us all keep our sanity and such.....[][]

dave
    [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

Eddie,

Great job with these, When the Classic Mako family wants more, remember I have 4 more albums. Thanks for getting these out where everyone can enjoy what we have kept over the decades. I look forward to reading the comments and seeing if anyone sees themselves staring back from the past

Brett

ps in case you all our wondering if Dad is in any of these you pages He is in the shot with the truckload of Makos leaving the factory headed to New York.

Comment

Eddie,Check in the mailbox coming your way for the remaining balance.Anything else you need help with just let me know

Comment

I'm in! I hope we can raise enough money to get all the other scrap books on here. I'd love to see each and every year available. Thanks so much for what your doing and thanks to Brett for sharing!
          1974 Mako 15 Solace[br]1974 Mako 22 LocoMako[br]Nashville, TN [br]Perdido Key, FL

Comment

Brett, I'll get these 2 books boxed and shipped back to you this weekend. Thanks for being so patient. If you are agreeable, I'd like to get another pair of books and have them digitized. Should be easy now that I know who/what to do. Just expensive.

CM guys, Donations have now covered the cost of the 1st pair of books if you cut me in as a donor of $100. I'd like to keep donations going if we can to get to a place where we can comfortably do the other books soon.

We are working to get the hi res scans available to you guys. It may be a spartan format at first but in time we will upgrade that too.

Thanks
            Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Great work Ed!

Comment

Eddie,

When ever it works for you I will have them available, until then I will enjoy seeing what comes from the first two on the site. Thanks for making it happen.

Brett

Comment

I remember the ads from fishing mags in the late 80's. []

First pic has a 23 inboard. []
                  1975 Mako 26 Inboard[br]1976 Mako 23 Inboard[br]1984 Rhodes 19[br]Padanaram, MA

Comment

Keep us up to date on donations for second set. I will gladly send you my first donation again if things come up short.
                    1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

Just name the time and I will step up again!

Comment

I will be glad to help. I have emailed and asked on forums for info on Destin Funament. If you'll email at [email protected], I'll send some money. Thanks, Rick Mako 20- REELRATT

Comment

quote:

Keep us up to date on donations for second set. I will gladly send you my first donation again if things come up short.

X2 here
                          1974 Mako 15 Solace[br]1974 Mako 22 LocoMako[br]Nashville, TN [br]Perdido Key, FL

Comment

Let us know when you need $$$$ thanks for what you are doing!
                            Perdido Key, FL[br]Birmingham, AL[br]\"Old age and treachery will always win out over youth and inexperience.\"[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18523[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22153

Comment

Ed,

The next two will heading your way on Moday or Tuesday I will get you tracking information when I get it.

Brett

Comment

Thanks Brett. Will be on the look out for them.
                                Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Working...
                                X