Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pg s mako is finished........

need to send pics.........another gem[)]........pics asap...jim[]
    www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Jim did a great job. I have pixs and as soon as I figure out how to post them I will. I have been trying with the instructions by Bob and will figure it out soon. Everything was just as Jim had discussed.

Thanks Jim. Pixs will be up Friday night.

PG
    1979 21 CC Mako, 2006 E Tec 225 Hp [br]Connecticut

Comment

Ok So I am still trying to put a pix up

PG

Comment

Here is a few more pixs. I hope you can see them clearly. Jim installed alot of extras for me. There is an ebox that is wired. The top has an anchor light in the center, and lights for the stern and bow area. Also there is a tube light that I will cover in red for night vision. ( I love to drift at night for stripers) Also there is the enclosure.

Now I get to wire up all the goodies. I will post the electronis pixs as I get them done.

Jim was great to work with.

PG

Comment

Opps forgot to paste the pixs-- I should not drink home made wine and do computer stuff

Comment

PG The boat looks great!! Excellent work Jim !!

SB
            Tim[br]1981 19 (project)[br]prior 1978 17 angler (sold)[br]

Comment

That looks really great!
              1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
              1985 Mako 20c - sold
              Fort Walton Beach, FL
              https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...og-bottom-time

Comment

Jim, my cousin Brian from Traverse City Mi. will be calling you in regards to a radar arch for his 27 amberjack. Take good care of him if you would please. I told him you were highly recomended. nice work on the top. dave.
                [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

good luck paul..catchem up......jim[]
                  www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Comment

Beautiful job, Jim. Do you ever allow Mako lovers to cruise by and look at your works in progress?

Win
                    It\'s a Mako.[br]\'82 20B,\'90 E-150[br]Woodbridge, CT

Comment

no problem.............stop by i know your about a hjalf mile away.........lol.......jim[:x)]

Comment

Working...
                      X