1985 Mako 23 Openfisherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Mako 23 Openfisherman

Does anyone have any knowledge on where I can acquire/purchase/copy an owners manual for a 1985 Mako23CC. NONE of the Mako websites have them. I have found EVERYTHING but this model
    85 Mako 23CC[br]Pascagoula, MS[br]You can\'t always fish when you want, so you have to fish when you can!

Check here: http://www.classicmako.com/manuals/

Comment

yes, been there done that
      85 Mako 23CC[br]Pascagoula, MS[br]You can\'t always fish when you want, so you have to fish when you can!

Comment

Is the bow of your boat similiar to either of those pictures that I sent you?
        1985 Mako 235[br]Houston Tx./ Biloxi Ms.

Comment

seems to be the same. I sent you a few pics. Hopefully it is.

Comment

I just sent you a reply to your email. I think that your boat is older than an '85 model.

Comment

I'd like to see the pixs of the cockpit as well... Is the deck the mustard color or white??? White floors were put in all boats beginning in 1984.
              Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Yes, the deck is mustard brown. Problem is, I checked the serial number and shows it to be a 1985 model. Who knows??

Comment

Wierd...

Comment

Check your e-mail. you should have the pics

Comment

His windshield is more like the one on my '76 than the one on the '85 but his anchor locker resembles the size of the one on the '85. The nameplates on the sides are also similiar to the '76 model. On the mako website if I looked at it correctly the last year they made the 23 like that was 1979.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by mako235

Is the bow of your boat similiar to either of those pictures that I sent you?

Hmm...I have a 78 23' and would be curious to see those pics as well. By all appearances, I presumed the late 70s 23' and the 235 to be 90% similar.
                        ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

Heres the pixs..

Comment

Id bet that is a late 70's model. I looked at several before buying my 87 231. The lay is alot diffrent the bow seating and console look more like my 79 21 than my 231. And that burn your feet off brown floor[88] is thankfully not on my 231.
                            1987 231 with 200 Yamaha[br]Stuart, Fl

Comment

Funny thing is that his HIN says is an 85! Wierd. I'm thinking that maybe it was a special order, a left over at the factory, or assigned a new HIN somewhere along the way. Something strange like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X