Sandpaper for bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandpaper for bracket

Does anyone know where i can get the mako sandpaper sticker for my bracket. The one i have now is 10 years old and falling apart.Thanks

Welcome aboard. Noticed from your other post you're from Pascagoula. If you could put that info in your signature it would be easier for some of the guys here to help out. [] A lot of guys here from our neck of the woods with great info to share.

For the non-skid shark, you may try one of the graphics designers on ebay. That's where I had my graphics done and the guy did a great job. Not sure of he can do nonskid tape, but worth a shot. Email me if you want some more info and contacts.
    Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Artie- Are you back in town? This is your daddy...

Comment

Artie- did you ever get your T-Top mounted back on since the powder coating. If so how does it look?

Comment

Rehab? What's up with that? Catch any snapper opening weekend? Know of 2 Makos that were almost swamped. Guess the new job at Chevron has you bored to tears.

T-Top is still int garage. If the rain stops by Monday, I'll be rolling non-skid by Tuesday afternoon, spraying the inside on Thursday, then electronics all weekend. T-Top back on Friday afternoon. You get your top powder coated?
          Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Working...
          X