Hows this look????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows this look????

For the new shirt logo??? I have a fe small changes for him to make, but this is the basic idea. I'm going to get him to fade the edges in so its not such an abrupt edge of the screen.

Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

LOOKS great !!!!!!!!!!! let me know how to get 2
    Carolinafishin[br]1978 Mako 25 CC[br]twin 225 rudes[br]Carolinabeach, NC[br]

Comment

When they will be avilable?

They look nice to me!
      JAPD

Comment

I think that will look real nice on a T. Assume it will be on the back of the shirt?? Are you going to put anything on the pocket??

Mike
        1973 22 CC Milford, CT USA[br]

Comment

WOW! If this career in dentistry does not work out you have another option......

Looks great.
          Greenwich, NJ[br]1976 22B

Comment

This will be the shirt for the tourney. It should be available by Mid may.

There will be a design on the pocket. I'll post it later once I'm sure we will use it.

Shep! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Our duaghters will enjoy fishing together... Gotta keep Sailor's son away from them though.[] I'm not the artist here... I send a photo of a Mako boat to the guy and he turns it into a cartoon. I wish I knew how he does it.

Comment

Looks great. Let us know when we can order them.
              Tony C.[br]S. Daytona, FL[br]Boatless...for now[br]

Comment

I will ware it proudly, I like it. dave.
                [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

The shirt looks fabulous! I won't be at the event, but I'd sure like to buy one of those shirts when they're ready. Going to have the surveyor look at the '73 19 footer I'm salivating over on the 14th, so please keep your fins and fingers crossed for me.[]
                  It\'s a Mako.[br]\'82 20B,\'90 E-150[br]Woodbridge, CT

Comment

Ring - are you going to have the shirts screen printed or use a rubber heat decal for these shirts? My opinion is to have them screen printed, even if is only in one color (2 colors would be great). I haven't done any shirts in a while (I was several clubs T-Shirt Guy for many years) but seem to remember that the screen printing was about the same cost as a hot decal?? Check it out -Personnaly, I think a screen printed shirt looks better, feels betten when worn, and won't start to peel off after several of the wife's dryer cycles.

Mike
                    1973 22 CC Milford, CT USA[br]

Comment

Ed,

Put me down for the following, 1- XXXL, 2XL, 2L and one Medium.

Just let me know when you want money. Also are there any XL regular shirts available in white along with the white visor hat.

Thanks

Tom
                      Hugs Tug [br]2007 SteigerCraft 23\' Miami W/ 225 Suzuki[br]Former 1973, 23 Mako C/C with I/O[br]Mattituck[br]Long Island N.Y.

Comment

quote:

Personnaly, I think a screen printed shirt looks better, feels better when worn.

I have to agree. The other kind, kind'a sticks to your back.[]

Comment

any chance of getting long sleeves t-shirts made with that?
                          Bradenton, FL[br]1970 Mako 220[br][br]

Comment

I'm sorry my signature picture is huge, Ill fix that now. I'm probably screwing up alot of people with dial up.
                            Bradenton, FL[br]1970 Mako 220[br][br]

Comment

These are screen printed shirts. I get them from a comapny in Florida who does shirts for many big clients... Coca Cola among others.

There is no better T-shirt company than these guys.

I didn't order a who mess of these. I will make a new order once the capital is recoverd... Ordering info will be available in a few weeks. If you are going to the Destin Get together, you should be able to get them there.

Comment

Working...
                              X