1977 21 Mako

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1977 21 Mako

I'm looking at a 21 footer and curious to see if this is a fair price. Johnson 200 hp 00', 01' 76 gallon tank, 01' t-top, 01' canvas & cusions, 01' furuno 1650 plotter/sounder, 01' raw water pump, 01' lenco trim tabs, and a 03' dual axle load rite trailer. The boat had been repainted 2 years ago, and the stern was replaced. He is asking $14,000, does that sound fair?

Sounds fair to me...I picked up my 73 22' for $4000.00, but had to re-power it, am replacing a rotten transom, had cheesy electronics and no T-Top....so I am definately spending more than the $10,000.00 that would make up the difference. I am curious about the fuel tank though....I though tit would be more like a 55 gl tank ? Oh yeah....didn't come with the trailer either. Any way you look at it...it's a Mako....lol.
    James Havanki[br]Great Mills[br]Southern Maryland[br]1973 22\' still \"in-work\".......lol

Comment

a little leary about the new stern but if your confident with the motor it is a good deal- check if all the wiring and gas tank have been replaced and ask if you can see it in the water- or check it's scum line to make sure it doesn't sit really low

Comment

oh u already said it has a new tank- my bad- yup good deal

Comment

I took the boat out yesterday, and it is a nice rig!!!! I will probably be buying it in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for all the info! Poon[]

Comment

Working...
          X