Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the past week or two, I've had occassions, where I logged in even getting a message back, confirming that I was logged in, then tried to answer a post, only to discover I wasn't logged in, and had to re-type everything I had just typed, as it was GONE !!!

Tonite, I logged in four (4) separate times before actualy being logged in.[B)][B)][B)][B)].. Usually only takes a 2nd try...

What UP[:0]?
    Working for a livin\' is HIGHLY Over-Rated...[][br]

No problems here, I stay loged in, dont know maybe a little desert sand in the system hehe. P.S. your new digs are awsome. dave.
    [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by michigan dave

No problems here, I stay loged in, dont know maybe a little desert sand in the system hehe. P.S. your new digs are awsome. dave.

Either that, or it may be because my internet connection is through the local library[:I]... Could be getting all sorts of glitches from the systems that the kids get to play on all day[B)][:0][]...

As soon as I get to move into those new digs, I'll get to quit driving to the library to use the internet...[8D][:x)][:u][88][][][]

Comment

Do you like cookies? Hey by the way, my Jeep crapped out on me a couple of days ago. I got it restarted and thought that I would wiggle some wires and wiggled the "Sync" Sensor wire (the one on the distributor) and the engine cut off like I turned it off. I pulled the connector apart and reset it and the damn things been running fine since. Make sense?
        72\' Mako 22\'[br]NoNeck, VA

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by MakoShako

Do you like cookies? Hey by the way, my Jeep crapped out on me a couple of days ago. I got it restarted and thought that I would wiggle some wires and wiggled the "Sync" Sensor wire (the one on the distributor) and the engine cut off like I turned it off. I pulled the connector apart and reset it and the damn things been running fine since. Make sense?

Like Cookies? OH YEAH !!! My favorites are Snickerdoodles.[][][][][][].

ANY of the sensor wires and connectors which get broken, or corroded/dirty enough to increase resistance, will cause the problems you've been chasing. THUS, cleaning the connector and having a motor that runs better, makes PERFECT sense.

NOW I'd suggest you go to your local auto parts store, and purchase a tube of dialectric compound (electric grease), and begin using it of ALL of your wiring connections that you work on, as insurance to keeping them clean & functioning good. ESPECIALLY if the connector is working in a "hostile" (water/heat, etc) environment.

Good Luck...

Comment

I just had a problem. Same deal. Type your stuff and go to enter it and it say's your not logged in, which deleat's what you wrote.

Comment

HeHe You know what Snickerdoodles are out in Arizona?

My brother Bill will not eat them. He sat down and ate 65 at one sitting that Mamaw [my grandmother] had made. The whole can. HeHe.

Comment

I've had that problem before where all of a sudden your not logged in anymore. It's like something just kicks you off after a while.

It hasn't happened lately, though.
                1982 224 w/200 \'Rude[br]Andover, CT

Comment

Working...
                X