Classic Mako Owners Club forming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Mako Owners Club forming

Yes, I am forming an official club (Non Profit) for Classic Mako owners, but all Mako owners (new boats and old) are welcome. The club will be based out of the Northern Gulf Coast.

There is also interest in beginning a Panhandle group as well. There is no limit to how many mako clubs a member can be a part of.

Stay tuned for details. And please post here if you are interested in being a part of The Classic Mako owners club.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Count me in. []
    Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

I'm in, but you already knew that right.
      1983 21b[br]Waveland,MS

Comment

2000 mile drive for me but who knows? Sounds like a road trip, especially if it includes chasing some redfish!
        Stefan, San Pedro Calif. 1985 Mako 224 CC, Yamaha 225 SS II, Furuno 600L , Furuno 1623 Radar, Furuno 1610 GPS[br]

Comment

Im in, I live a couple miles off of U.S hyway 31 just a ways north of you.hehe dave.
          [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

Why do I still live in NY I have $400,000 in equity in my house
            A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. [br]Northport Occupied NY[br]1989 191 w/120 Evinrude

Comment

I'll play
              Dan[br]Pass Christian, Ms[br](currently in Slidell, La since that little thunderstorm in 05!)

Comment

Sounds like a plan. Count my Yankee arse in. And no I'm not a yankee fan (go sox!!)

SB
                Tim[br]1981 19 (project)[br]prior 1978 17 angler (sold)[br]

Comment

It's a bit of a drive, so I won't be making ALL of the meetings in person, but count me in as well... Feels like I'd be in good company here...[8D]
                  Working for a livin\' is HIGHLY Over-Rated...[][br]

Comment

I'm in

Where the heck is the Northern Gulf Coast????????????????????????[?][?][]
                    Alabat - Cajun for \"Hey over there\"[br]1973 - 17 Mako Angler 115HP Suzuki[br]Houma, Louisiana[br]Home of the best Red fishing in the world

Comment

I'm in...
                      1980 Mako21 [br] [br]Long Beach MS <\')))>([br]\"I can always find somebody to tow me back in, but I can never find anybody who will tow me out.........\"

Comment

Fishysmell... Cash in and move down here. Cost of living is alot less. And you'll be closer to the ClassicMako headquarters and annual fishing tourney![8D]
                        Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

i'm in if you take city guys. [(#)]
                          Grant[br]87 21b 97 Suzuki DT200[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23633[br]New Orleans, LA[br][email protected]

Comment

Details, details.

Stop this torture !!!!

Give us the details.

Might be the only guy from Pasadena but I'm in.
                            Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

I'm in, and I vote that I'm a judge for the first Classic Mako Bikini Contest. [:x)]
                              \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X