1985 Mako 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Mako 23

I recently purchased a 1985 Mako 23CC. I think it is actually a 235. Anyway, I am trying to find out general info on this boat. I need general specs, not included on the Mako homepage. Specifically, info such as passenger and load capacity of the boat.

Also, if anyone has any information on where to acquire or purchase an owners manual for that boat, it would be great.
    85 Mako 23CC[br]Pascagoula, MS[br]You can\'t always fish when you want, so you have to fish when you can!

Try going to MAKO's web site they have alot of info on old Mako's

http://www.mako-boats.com/

As far as towing, if your Toyo is a 4 Cyl Dont do it. I have a 94 4x2 with a 24R I keep around for errands and I tried to Pull my 191 with it Once just once
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. [br]Northport Occupied NY[br]1989 191 w/120 Evinrude

Comment

Actually the more I think about it, I think your hull is a Mako 235. There is amember here who owns one. His username is Mako235. Maybe he can help.
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

I have this model as well, so will be interested in any replies.
        ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

I am in Houston this week taking a class and don't have much time to play on the computer but I will get back with you in a couple of days.
          1985 Mako 235[br]Houston Tx./ Biloxi Ms.

Comment

Working...
          X