Manufacturers of__fuel tanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manufacturers of__fuel tanks?

Heres my idea... Cut out the front section and extend the coffin by 20", extend the tank by 20 inchs giving me 60"x40"x10" approximately 75 gallons, Florida marine tanks gave me a price of $580.00 w/o shipping to Ct. Anybody know of any other Manufacturers of tanks? and if anybody has done this modification please give me your input!! thanks Jake

RDS makes fuel tanks in FLorida. Kent Fab Engineering in Hanover, MA makes nice tanks too.

Ed

Comment

Jake....I had these guys make a 55 gl tank to my specifications. Included the fill, vent, sending unit, baffles....the whole package. They called me to confirm all my dimensions before they started and delivered it to my door for just over $200.00. It is a very nice tank and would recommend them to anyone looking for a custom tank...

http://kshmarine.com/Boat_Tanks.htm
      James Havanki[br]Great Mills[br]Southern Maryland[br]1973 22\' still \"in-work\".......lol

Comment

Just got off the phone, thanks for the heads up, definately cheaper!

Comment

Check this place out www.sptanks.com Lots of valuable info on how to install fuel tanks and U.S.C.G. specs.They did a beautiful job on my tank and were $200 cheaper than Florida Marine Tanks plus it only took 10 days to fabricate.
          Former 228 owner [br]77 Potter built Seacraft Sceptre [br]Leonardo N.J.[br]

Comment

Working...
          X