Nobody has said anything!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody has said anything!!!!

About the updated logo! I worked real hard on that!

No it doesn't have anything to do with last week's issues. I just wanted a really professional looking logo. The last logo was something a half baked hacker threw together for me.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

I like it a lot. Classy looking. Actually would look good on the side of a "Classic Mako" -

You done good!

BTW, Check your email ...
    Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Annie2

Classy looking. Actually would look good on the side of a "Classic Mako" -

Such a thing may becoame a reality very soon. Its in the works.

Comment

Funny how you see something every day and take it for granted, then when an improvement is made its not noticed. My dear wife reminds me of this once in a while[] Looks great, (by the way I usually have to ask the wife if she likes my haircuts, she may go for days and not notice) hehe dave
        [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

HeHe funny you mentioned it. Hammertime called me a little while ago and told me about it.

I told him to send Ringleader a PM asking if he could use it.

he want's to add 254 to it for the side of his boat.

Here was my idea. let's say that the print is 4in tall from the tip of the sharks nose to his pect. fin. Make the 254 go from the same line that underlines Classic Mako but go as high as the sharks mouth.[]

Comment

Snappy looking,

Can't wait for it to be on something. I know its coming and I want one. I just don't know what it is yet.

Eddie, the suspense is killing me. Produce something with the new logo on it. I'll take one or two.
            Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

I noticed it when I got back but the whole "update" post re-directed my thoughts! Looks good.
              1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
              1985 Mako 20c - sold
              Fort Walton Beach, FL
              https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...og-bottom-time

Comment

Sorry Ring, It does look really good.

Like Dave said, you kind of take it for granted.

I never was real fond of the logo having the ".com" at the end.

It really does make it look a lot more professional.
                1982 224 w/200 \'Rude[br]Andover, CT

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by warthog5

he want's to add 254 to it for the side of his boat.

[]

Hmm... I like where this discussion is going....

\'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

What font did you use for the 17??? I have no idea what font was used to originally make this thing.

Comment

I felt the .com detracted from the essence of the site. When I think .com I think new, high tech which is not what this site is about. Glad to see the change, it looks great!!!!!!

P.S. Ring: Thanks for all your efforts. This site gives guys like me an inspiration to work on our boats.
                      1995 Mako 232, 1988 MAKO 171, New Bern, North Carolina

Comment

You know, I noticed it, but thought I was just a moron and that it had always looked that way.

I like it[]
                        1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

This may be sacrilegious, but, truth be known , I like the Logo better without the Shark, when put on a boat. For the Website this is great... but...

I think it would look better "on a boat" without the shark, instead of the factory Logo.

bc
                          Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

It looks great, i thought it looked different but like wilson thought it was just me.

Nice Job!
                            3N2, 76 mako 23, marblehead, ma[br]

Comment

Ed, I think I used Tunga for the 17 (it doesn't work for text), but did a fair amount of editing in Paint to get it to match better. There are no fonts in Word that come close to the original (which I'm sure you already know); CG Omega does the best though.
                              \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X