cobia fishing hole's in mississippi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cobia fishing hole's in mississippi

i am going to be fishing from biloxi ms for cobia in the last week of april any good gps spots or general info on what to use to catch them would be greatly aprreciated.

duston
    Duston Anthony[br]New London, CT

East Horn Island pass or any chanel marker or anything floating, back of anchored shrimp boats. Good luck
    1983 21b[br]Waveland,MS

Comment

Dustin

I don't think any tips are going to help a great deal. You picked the weekend of the largest cobia tournament on the Miss Gulf Coast. It's called Gorenflo's. You may be able to squeeze in alongside the other folks along the Horn island bar or the bar at chandeleur. There will be long lines of people chumming. finding bait will be a nightmare as well. I will fish Gorenflos one day shootout the weekend before you are going out. Good luck though..........
      1980 Mako21 [br] [br]Long Beach MS <\')))>([br]\"I can always find somebody to tow me back in, but I can never find anybody who will tow me out.........\"

Comment

i am planing to just picka day during the week to go out fishing i will avoid the weekend because of the torny.
        Duston Anthony[br]New London, CT

Comment

Working...
        X