1979 21 Mako whats it worth???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 21 Mako whats it worth???

Guys, I am going to have a 1979 21 mako for sale in about a week. Sorry but I dont have pics yet. The boat has no motor. On the outside the boat looks better than average. I would say the interior is about average for a 79. The boat has a 4 year old T-top, galvanized trailer, and a color furuno 667. What do yall think it might be worth?? I was thinking 3-4 thousand. I will not be in a hurry to sell. I am buying this boat because I want the motor it currently has on it. Soon as I close the deal I will post pics

sounds about right but without pictures it is hard to tell
    1983 21b[br]Waveland,MS

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by seastrike

Guys, I am going to have a 1979 21 mako for sale in about a week. Sorry but I dont have pics yet. The boat has no motor. On the outside the boat looks better than average. I would say the interior is about average for a 79. The boat has a 4 year old T-top, galvanized trailer, and a color furuno 667. What do yall think it might be worth?? I was thinking 3-4 thousand. I will not be in a hurry to sell. I am buying this boat because I want the motor it currently has on it. Soon as I close the deal I will post pics

Seastrike... Where are you located? I may be interested...
      Working for a livin\' is HIGHLY Over-Rated...[][br]

Comment

the boat will be in Mobile,Al

Comment

You might want to go to BUC boats and get a value from their web page. You have to register.

I went to NADA and got this. 1979 Mako hull only $1200-1450, fishfinder $220-260.

I had to assume the trailer was a 1979 and got $290-335. They did not have a value for the T-top
          Alabat - Cajun for \"Hey over there\"[br]1973 - 17 Mako Angler 115HP Suzuki[br]Houma, Louisiana[br]Home of the best Red fishing in the world

Comment

Working...
          X