t tops, hardtops, etc etc............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t tops, hardtops, etc etc............

hi everyone, let me just start off by saying my first boat was a 1975 19 mako,i restored her to almost perfect condition+++++++i added about 2,800 in teak trim,paint....what a boat.......i am considering the mako 285/286please give me any!!!thoughts about this rig with new twin power would be 1980's hull ....i love the look and the lines of this boat......feedback please....i am a marine aluminum structure builder,,,,i will offer a discount to mako owners.....t tops,hardtops,rocket launchers etc etc,can even match original equip....or i am willing to offer any help or questions about the stuctures on your mako...... www.arctekmarine.com or email jim [email protected] thankyou...id="blue">
    www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

arctekmarine - Jim - Nice of you to offer your services / discounts. I live in Milford CT and pass by your street quite often. I have a 1973 Mako which has been all re-done over the last few years also. On one of my trips in the near future I will stop in to say hello.

Mike
    1973 22 CC Milford, CT USA[br]

Comment

Nice to have you aboard arctekmarine.

Comment

www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Comment

thanks for the welcome all.......jim www.arctekmarine.com []

Comment

i love these icons ..had to post lol lol lol lol [xx(][][^][8)]lol[B)]oh my wife lol ,,,,,,,........

Comment

Working...
            X