Anyone need some old gas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need some old gas???

I just went out and started an afternoon of quality time with the old Mako. I still have to get back inside and do some painting, but its so pretty out, I had to do something.

I just got a siphon going and am draining the tank into a 55 gal drum. The gas looks and smells okay. I'm probably going to put it in the truck bit by bit mixing it 50/50 with fresh gas.

Does this mean I'm back to work on the Mako??? Not officially, but getting closer every weekend. Hopefully when I get a little more painting done inside the house, I can spend a day with the Mako and a day working inthe house every weekend.

After I get GW204's rod holders out, I'm going to make some deck drainage through the transom and then start building the inner liner back to shape.

Peace out!
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

I took the pimpskiff out on the pearl today to make sure everythign was ok so I could start fishing it at the. Had a flat tire on the way back so I am glad I got that out of the way. Looking forward to some more flounder fishing reports. Me and you are gonna have to hit the rigolets some afternoon in the skiff.
    Slidell, La

Comment

The siphon is complete. 56 gallons out of the Mako. I put 10 gallons in the truck already.[]
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

ed can u fedex 23 gallons second day? thanks...jim[]
        www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Comment

I went to El Ranchito in Gloucester last nite... I already have bad gas! [:x)][:x)]
          \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

Working...
          X