I am looking for the rubber grommets on the gunwale that seals the fuel line to the gunwale right before the fuel line enters the filter. I have looked everywhere including hardware stores, automotive stores and marine suppliers. I am almost certain that it is a factory installed part on my 85 254. Does anyone know where I can find these? Thanks. Randy