Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teak Hatches

I need help...again.

I am looking for replacement hatche for my bow anchor box. I need a plastic or glass one.

Has anyone found a GOOD ONE[!] that will fit?

She is a 213

Thanks Brian
    Brian Dunwell[br]Houston, TX[br]1982 Mako 213 \"Makover\"

Dunwell, if all else fails and you are pretty handy with woodworking. make one customer yourself out of starboard. It's not that hard. A table saw, jig saw, and router will make very quick work out of it.
    Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

I can't believe that nobody has found a hatch that fits??????

The problem with trying to make them is that nothing sticks to starboard and it is almost impossible to make it perfect. Without fusing the plastic. I am used to making cabinets...but this ain't wood[B)]
      Brian Dunwell[br]Houston, TX[br]1982 Mako 213 \"Makover\"

Comment

with starboard, you just bolt everything together. the trim to the boat, the hatch itself either hinges to the trim or has that "lift out" thing with a latch on the trim to hold it in place.

someone should be able to provide a pic of a starboard one.

bet if you look through the threads, you'll run across several pics.

here's a link to a place that will sell you the pieces to make your own louvered door/hatch cover.

http://www.marinco2.com/companiesDet...lding+038+Trim

you may have to past that whole address into your browser to get it to work.

seems to me there were a couple of other places to buy the pieces but i don't see them in my list of boat stuff.

i've never seen the assembled hatches for sale but that doesn't mean they aren't around somewhere.
        \'79 20\'[br]savannah

Comment

Working...
        X