Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Leaning Post. on existing bases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Leaning Post. on existing bases?

Does anyone know of a leaning poost available that I can literally slide right over the exsisting pedestal bases on 1983 20' Mako?
    24\' Scout w/ 225HP[br]20\' Mako w/ 200HP[br]17\' Bristol Skiff w/ 40HP [br]14\' Alumacraft w/ 15HP[br]MT Pleasant, SC

I just bought a leaning post from arrigoni designs http://www.arrigonidesign.com/. The leaning post arrived and it allows you to use your existing seat posts. Very well built and took no time to install. The owner is very helpful. I got the recomendation from someone on this forum.
    Thanks,[br]JB[br]\'91 Mako 201[br]Oxford, Maryland

Comment

arctecmarine.com He is also a member of this forum. go to his pictures and he shows a conversion for pedestal seat to leaning post-- nice guy i spoke with him abut a leaning post for my rig. the
      1991 18 ft parker[br]previous mako 1989 240[br]1989 231[br]1974 20.... whats left of it

Comment

I Had an Arragoni Design leaning post too. I think I was the one that recommended it. It does slide right over the existint post. Very well made. Call and speak to Chelso, he is the owner, nice guy and very accomodating too. Their quality is very high and they ship.

Tell him I said hellow.

Bob Carpenter

aka Annie II (My Wife)
        Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

Just saw this on e-bay:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...540210974&rd=1
          Sarasota, Florida

Comment

www.smittysmarine.com has them as well......cheap.

Comment

Hi,

I'm new here, as I bought my boat at the end of last season. I was wondering about this same thing. The original seats on my boat are in good shape, just awkward due to being so close to the console.
              \'91 231 \"Tracy Lee\" (formerly known as TRIDENT)[br]Moored in Buzzard\'s Bay

Comment

Just to add my two cents; when I purchased my 261CC new in 1988 the leaning post made for the boat by Mako was designed to fit over the existing seat stantions. It has held up extremely well over the years. I had a canvas cover made to fit over the leaning post/rocket launcher. The original vinyl held up until I had all the cushions recovered last spring.

You might try Marine Liquidators if you want a ready made Mako leaning post.
                Capt. Vic[br]Six O Stretch 261CC T200 Js[br]Glimmer Glass/ Manasquan/ Milltown, NJ[br]<i></i>

Comment

Working...
                X