Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find gasket and weatherstripping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find gasket and weatherstripping?

I just purchased a 1990 26ft Mako Cuddy (not a walk through), I am in the process of restoring the complete windshield. My problem is that I don't know the manufacturer and I need to replace all the gaskets and weather stripping and I can't find it anywhere.

HELP!!

Howard

I've seen different types of weather stripping material at West Marine near the replacement hatches and deckplates. They also sell some at Ace Hardware.
    [br]1993 MAKO 221B SOLD / 250 YAMAHA OX66[br]1977 MAKO 25 CC PREVIOUS / TWIN 200 RUDE\'S[br]FLORIDANA BEACH, FL[br]

Comment

http://www.americanmarine.com/

strick
      Oakley, California

Comment

I used oceandynamics.com to replace all of the gaskets when I had my windshield frame powder coated on my 220 mako cuddy. They knew what I needed and had every type of gasket (four different gaskets for mine). Dennis
        88 220 with 225 E-tec[br]Babylon, NY[br]

Comment

x2 on american marine they were the original installers on my 1996 windshield
          1996 mako 243b 1996 yamaha v-250 Salisbury,Ma.

Comment

I also had oceandynamics redo my cabin windows on the 260 with new plexi and powdercoating and new gaskets. They have or can get any kind of gasket or stripping you need.

Comment

Congratulations on you 260, I just purchased my 260 a few months ago and just love it. I have some pictures posted in the projects forum. Good luck with yours.
              1988 Mako 260 Walkaround. Twin 1988 Yamaha 200\'s

Comment

Working...
              X