anyone with 18x12 trim tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone with 18x12 trim tabs

i have been told by tabman on thehulltruth.com that 18x12 trim tabs would suit my 254 the best. i have twin engines and they are off due to the fact that i am painting the boat, etc. i am going to install the tabs once i order them....i am getting rushed due to fishing season.......so the question is will they fit correctly given the fact that i have twin 150's on the transom. it is a cut out transom. Does anyone else with a 254 have tabs with twins? I am just trying to make sure that they will fit correctly with the motors. What size are y'all running?

(The inside of the tab is to be no closer than 8" from the centerline of the closest outboard foot. And the outside edge is to be 4" from the corner of the chine.)
    1984 MAKO 254[br]Hartsville, SC

That's what I'm running, but with a bracket. Tabman gives good advise and normally steers people in the right direction, so I'd go with his recommendation as long as you're comfortable with it.
    Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

I guess I will have to approximate where the motors will line up and "wing it" from there.

thanks Artie.
      1984 MAKO 254[br]Hartsville, SC

Comment

Working...
      X