As We Age...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As We Age...

As we age, our priorities change ........

The other day I came home and was greeted by my wife, dressed only in very sexy underwear and holding a couple of short velvet ropes."Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."

So, I tied her up and went fishing. [(#)][(#)]
    Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

[88][88][88]

Comment

Yessireee.

Used to be, if you will hang out at the house and take me shopping I'll make it worth your while. I would take advantage.

Not now.......I just look at her and say thanks....but naaaa. [(#)]

Comment

I sure hope I never get that old, but then again I married a redhead and things are always interesting(23 years worth). Besides after 15 minutes of glory its time to go fishing ha ha[88][88]
        [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Alcedo

Yessireee.

Used to be, if you will hang out at the house and take me shopping I'll make it worth your while. I would take advantage.

Not now.......I just look at her and say thanks....but naaaa. [(#)]

85 McKee Waccamaw[br]84 Johnson 90[br]West Creek NJ[br] [br]

Comment

Sorry I screwed that up.Why is it always worth our while.All the ED ads I see on TV she seems more anxious then the guy. [;^)] dave

Comment

It's not now, sure was then !

Something about hitting the big 50. Acid reflux, back aches, sores that won't heal, can't remember where we put stuff, feet hurt, 3 beer buzz, shoes never wear out, t shirts never get too stained to wear, glasses, high blood pressure pills, can't hear (selective), a old car paid for is nicer than a new one with payments, grand children and yes the dreaded ED ![:0]

The last straw.......she told me I couldn't wear my white belt and bell bottoms !

Life is good. [:x)]

Comment

Alcedo, I'm 22 and have every "symptom" you describe. Except maybe for 3 beer buzz. []
                \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by mubikS

Except maybe for 3 beer buzz. []

Dude, you say that like it's a bad thing! []
                  Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

E.D. nah! I'll bet I can "stay up" longer than some of the computers I worked on today![(#)][(#)]

Whew! I'm goin home-
                    Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

Andy, I never realized that you were that young. I figured for sure that you were in your 30's or so.
                      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Man did you ever nail that one Alcedo. Mine kicked in about 42yr old.

Comment

I second that, 5 yrs. ago when I hit 40 my propeller fell off, I think I was sick or hert most of 6 months. I guess none of us are kids anymore, why the only time I want "it" twice now is right before I get "it" once. hmmmm.[88]
                          [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

Hey.I once did it twice in a row. 1992,1993. [:x)]dave

Comment

Okay, I admit it. What I use to do all night , takes me all night to do! 44 yrs old!

Comment

Working...
                              X