No announcement yet.

Florida People... I'm coming your way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida People... I'm coming your way.

I'll be in Orlando this weekend. If anyone wants to hook up for lunch or dinner one of these days drop me an email before Thursday and I'll give you my cell phone.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

I take it your flying?

Comment

Yeah, flying this time. Couldn't imagine a 10 hr drive with the lil' screamer. Sop we'll just ruin a 1.5 hr flight for 200 other people[]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by RingLeader

Yeah, flying this time. Couldn't imagine a 10 hr drive with the lil' screamer. Sop we'll just ruin a 1.5 hr flight for 200 other people[]

Let me know how it goes. We are flying out to Los Angelos in two weeks with Mr. "I just discovered my loud voice". [(#)]
        1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
        1985 Mako 20c - sold
        Fort Walton Beach, FL
        http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Hey Ring -

You'll be here just in time to help me rig the second station! I pick up my boat Friday from the fabrication shop fresh from it's new flats tower install.

Just kidding about the help, you in town for Disney? Hope the family has a great time, the forecast looks pretty good.

David
          Keep em\' Bent[br]----------<{{{{{{><[br]David[br]1999 Mako Bayshark 2100[br]Tampa, FL

Comment

Yep, going to give some money to the rodent. This will be my first trip down there in 3 years that I won't get to sneak away to Marine Connection Liquidators. Maybe next time. Gotta stay and play with the daughter since its her first trip... and a short trip at that.

Comment

I went to Orlando once, many years ago when my kids were about 8-10. I swore I would never step foot in the place again...........

unless someone down there has a nice 23-25 Mako for trade.

Comment

Ring - Benadryl, knock her right out and she'll sleep the whole way. If she is congested at all use a nose spray safe (like Afrin) for young kids. They don't know how to clear their ears and the pressure change will hurt.
                [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

Comment

Working...
                X