newby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newby

hi all, great board, i can already tell ill be spending alot of time in here! i just purchased a 75 23io with a 97 mercruser 5.7 alpha it is in excelent shape but was wondering if there are any common problems i should look for. thank you in advance for any info regarding this beutiful boat!
    1975 23cc i/o concord new hampshire

Welcome aboard,

I also have a 23' I/O 73 vintage. Great hulls with a comfortable ride. Post some pics so that we all may enjoy.
    Hugs Tug [br]2007 SteigerCraft 23\' Miami W/ 225 Suzuki[br]Former 1973, 23 Mako C/C with I/O[br]Mattituck[br]Long Island N.Y.

Comment

Tom

Did you ever receive my E-mail about the the 23 ad. Haven't herd whether you want to have it printed. If you do letme know and I'll donate the proceeds to the Ringleader for site costs.
      Capt. Vic[br]Six O Stretch 261CC T200 Js[br]Glimmer Glass/ Manasquan/ Milltown, NJ[br]<i></i>

Comment

here she is

Comment

Nice rig NH. I live/work just down the road from you. Where do you plan taking the boat out this season?

SB
          Tim[br]1981 19 (project)[br]prior 1978 17 angler (sold)[br]

Comment

Looks great. However, very familiar meaning the boat and the snow. What are your plans for a top?

If a full bimini is on the train of thought I have one that I am giving away. Look under the classified threads page 5 for photos.

Hopefully now that there are 2 of us that i know of, with I/O's maybe we can draw on additional info for others
            Hugs Tug [br]2007 SteigerCraft 23\' Miami W/ 225 Suzuki[br]Former 1973, 23 Mako C/C with I/O[br]Mattituck[br]Long Island N.Y.

Comment

shes gonna be kept at a marina on the Piscataqua River 6 miles upstream from the ocean. thanks for the offer hugs but i am in the process of building a t-top right now ill post some pics when it is done. only two i/o,s wow i love this boat and wonder why there isnt more of them

Comment

Working...
              X