A Crying Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Crying Shame

Since I have joined this web site I have met so many great people that have contacted me through my E-mail address. I have talked to, and met with people that have tried to help me with my warranty lost. I have talked with other Mako owners that have told of stories about their warranty nightmare issues. I have even talked to a gentleman that has a 98’ Mako that he purchased new, and has no warranty. That’s a crying shame.[:-(]

That makes me wonder, just how many other Mako owners out there, who also have had problems with their warranty. I’d like to start a list of names here at my house, and would like to here from some of the other Mako owners. You can post it with this web site or you can get in touch with me through my E-mail address. Maybe we can help each other. You know, they say there is strength in numbers. Even if we can’t do anything I’d like to here your side of the story.
    01\' Mako BayShark 2100[br]200 Optimax[br]Lakeland Fl.

Mark -

You guessed it...Dave Stake has not returned the call as he promissed. Luckily, I have no warranty needs at this time, but it is rediculas for a company to build a product, advertise a warranty, and then seemingly skip town when there is an issue. I am on this, they will soon regret providing me with false information and not returning my calls.

I'll keep you up to speed on what happens. Keep up the good fight!
    Keep em\' Bent[br]----------<{{{{{{><[br]David[br]1999 Mako Bayshark 2100[br]Tampa, FL

Comment

Like I said ….. I have met so many good friends.[8D]

Comment

quote:

Their attitude towards customer service sucks too. Its a crying shame. 12/30/2003 Mako 2004 212

Wow.... Found this old quote from Ring. Made me think of something I said.[8D]

Comment

Maybe it would help if I put my E-Mail address on?

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X