Road Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Trip

... from VA to Edgewater, FL starts tonite. I'm going to pick up my new-to-me t-top (see the Topless Girl thread in the Shark Tank). If any Classic Mako members in NE FL want to let me sleep in their driveway Monday night, please call 804-366-3360. Dinner's on me.

-Andy
    \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Have a safe trip Mubkis!I wish I could have given you a grocrey list for my mako,You could have picked it up and droped it by vb [][]

hope your t-top is everything you wanted,let me know how it turns out.Post pix A.S.A.P.

Thanks,VBmako17,VBVA
    1980 Mako17 Standard, 115 Yamaha 2 stroke[br]1981 Mako224 200 johnson 2 stroke Virginia Beach,Va

Comment

i'll be stopping in ft pierce tonight. open 8 in morning on tuesday. call me tonight with your list. all included. Andy
      \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

I'm looking for a 26"to 30" (wide) small leanning post,about 30" high and 15"to 18"(deep).Keep your eyes peeled.Are you gonna be near that big MARINE lIQUIDATORS WAREHOUSE?Man that place has a lot of old mako stuff.Thanks,Mubkis!

VBmako17,VBVA.
        1980 Mako17 Standard, 115 Yamaha 2 stroke[br]1981 Mako224 200 johnson 2 stroke Virginia Beach,Va

Comment

Mubiks is out of contact with Web. VBmako17 please call him at 804-366-3360. I posted the info for him in last post.

Comment

VBMako17, come on man... never heard from you. I'm down at my brother's house in Port St Lucie, and will be going to Marine Connection in about a half hour. I know there's more stuff you can use than a leaning post (Don't make me read ALL of your old posts and surprise you with stuff).[:u]

804-366-3360.

I will be buying random sets of EMBLEMS... I'll let everyone know what I get when I get home to VA. If you want something specific, just give me a ring![8D]

Comment

Working...
            X