Mako Shark JPEG or the like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako Shark JPEG or the like

Does anyone have a JPEG that they can e-mail me. My girlfriend is having some Koozies made for me.
    SCMako17[br]1990 Mako 230 WA[br]Yamaha 200 2-stroke[br]Greenville, SC

Check your email...

Comment

Me too

[email protected]
      1987 Mako 254, 2013 Evinrude ETEC 175\'s (sold to my buddy)[br]1988 Mako 20, 2008 Yamaha 200HPDI (sold)[br]1984 Mako 17, 2005 Suzuki 115 (sold)[br]1981 Mako 21 (sold)[br]1978 Mako 17 (sold)[br]1986 Mako 260 (sold)[br]1997 Mako 232 (sold)[br]Tampa, Florida

Comment

HD,

Thanks again.
        SCMako17[br]1990 Mako 230 WA[br]Yamaha 200 2-stroke[br]Greenville, SC

Comment

If you are still interested I may have something I can email you.

Comment

Can you email it to me, too? Thanks!
            Jay Stipe[br]Tampa, FL

Comment

Can I get a copy also?? Thanks

[email protected]
              Brian Dunwell[br]Houston, TX[br]1982 Mako 213 \"Makover\"

Comment

If someone will email me I'll post it here so everyone can just copy it from here. []

[email protected]
                Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Hey Artie,

Have you received that Mako jpeg yet. When you get it, please post or e-mail me. I'd like to throw a little decal on the front of my electronics box.
                  Justus[br]\'93-211 Classic [br]Baton Rouge

Comment

Hey Everyone,

I found a guy on ebay that copies logos and he just did all the lettering for the "MAKOVER" will a little help from Artie and Cap. Vic, Thanks Again. He was pretty cheap and matched everything to the mako font including reg. numbers. They will be here UPS overnight so I will let you know how they turn out.

I ordered :

2 - 11" x 50" Makover Decals for sides

1 - set of reg Numbers

1 - set of Mako Decals with shark

1 set of Mako Marine Decals

All for 124.00

Check him out...Nice Guy, lives in GA. Spent alot of time with layout for me.

****Edited by Ring**** Please email Brian for the info.id="red">

Brian
                    Brian Dunwell[br]Houston, TX[br]1982 Mako 213 \"Makover\"

Comment

hdavis, do you think you could email me the jpeg? Thanks in advance

[email protected]
                      [br]Michael R. Delgado[br]1972 Mako 22[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15745[br]1976 Mako 25[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18013&SearchTerms=mako,25[br]

Comment

I used the same guy Dunwell used for my 24" shark on the console and my fins on the sides. $30 for everything.
                        \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

if you could email me as well i would really appreciate it ive been working with a local graphics person here with no clue

[email protected]

thanks

Comment

email me for right and left shark jpg
                            Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

I just emailed a copy of some to RudeAttitude to post for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X