Newbie here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here.

Hi guys, Just found this sight and its great.No I don't own a mako.I own a 1977 Powercat Tiburon 190.It is an Identical twin to the Mako 19.The company is out of buisness so I can get comparable info here.I go to Iboats for my outboard help(Great place)but this site is the closest I can get for ideas for my boat.Soon the snow will be gone and work will start.Best to all. dave[]
    85 McKee Waccamaw[br]84 Johnson 90[br]West Creek NJ[br] [br]

welcome aboard new to the forum my self this is the best site i have found [8D] good luck.
    cinnaminson new jersey 23\' Mako Iboard

Comment

Welcome Dave. Post a picture of your boat if you can. I own a 19' and would like to see the comparison.
      Tony C.[br]S. Daytona, FL[br]Boatless...for now[br]

Comment

Hey Tony C,Thanks for the welcome.My boat is still covered up but if you go to the Mako home page,click on FAQ then mako look alikes thats the same boat I have.Hope for warm weather soon. Dave[]

Comment

Hey macrocarm,thanks for the welcome.This is a graet site for boats.If you need engine info check out Iboats forum.Some great mechanical there. Dave[]

Comment

Dave, I'm in the same "boat" as you. 1978 Powercat Sabalo 232, It's a knock off of the Mako 23'er. Anyways welcome to the forum.
            Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
            X