89 23foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 23foot

Anyone have an opinon on this model. I have a 79 21 right now and looking to move up to one that needs less work than mine. From the pictures I've seen of the 23 it does not look to have the bow flare of my 21. I fish mostly offshore in Fla and am not looking for a wetter boat.
    1987 231 with 200 Yamaha[br]Stuart, Fl

Hey,

Did you ever find out about the spray hood? Will it fit a Mako 231, 1987 model? Been waiting for you to come back online.
    DJS

Comment

Sorry my computer has been down awhile. That dodger is about 70" across at the base. It fits my 1979 21. Id have to dig it out of my garage to get a good measurment. It is that dark mako brown. I belevie it is in good shape havent looked at it in a long time. Im in Stuart, Florida call me at 772 219 2151. I'll sell it for $50.

Comment

I've had an '89 231 since it was new. It's a better sea boat than you might expect. Check out my post under Pix of Mako To Go for a quick look and a lot more information.
        [br]Mako To Go, Brick, NJ [br]1989 Mako 231 CC[br]250 Optimax[br]

Comment

Thanks Cfish. Im still on the fence about giving up my 21. Of course like most boat owners id like it to be a few feet bigger. The 23 may be the answer. Your boat looks great and to hear you fish 70+ miles out tells me the boat can do what I want. I fish 30+miles out in mine but that bigger tank would give me lots more range. Id like to start going to the bahamas following some buddies but my 21 keeps me a little shy of trying.

Comment

Working...
          X