mako advertisement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mako advertisement

Does anyone know where I could buy the Mako advertisment that has the Barnegat Light lighthouse in the background?

I would really like to have one...THANKS!
    1985 21B[br]Southern New Jersey

one more pass through the top...thanks!
    1985 21B[br]Southern New Jersey

Comment

Don't know about the lighthouse. The guy is selling Mako vintage ads again on e-bay. I am looking for a 19' ad, no luck yet.
      Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

I have access (Dad) to every Florida Sportsman issue since they started in 69. Of course all these ads are there, and I'm sure he won't part with the mags, but I wonder how I might scan or something. Of course a scan wouldn't be the same. Any ideas???
        [br]1980 Custom Mako 20, 150 HO G2[br]Statham, GA

Comment

I would be willing to buy a copie of 19' add as well
          Slim[br]Lafayette [br]1973 19-6 Aquasport[br]An a few Makos[br]

Comment

Check out the thread by Viccapt back on 12/31/04. It is under discussions. I think this is what you are looking for. He e'mailed me the shot with the lighthouse and it came out very well on quailty photo paper.
            Hugs Tug [br]2007 SteigerCraft 23\' Miami W/ 225 Suzuki[br]Former 1973, 23 Mako C/C with I/O[br]Mattituck[br]Long Island N.Y.

Comment

Makemenuts

As per the above post I have scande the Mako ad with "Ol Barney" in the ad (I believe there are to slightly different views) and posted them several onths ago. These were scaned from SWS (never as good as an original print but more than passable).

I have the facilities to print them on 11" X 17" or 13" X 19" Epson inkjet archive photo paper with Epson archive inks. i've been providing placard scans free of charge however because of the costs involved in the printing and paper costs I'd have to charge $25.00 per print plus shipping.

One of the ads is below, I'd have to look to see if I can find the second one.

Let me know if you are interested.

[?][?][xx(]

Since my original post I've taken a lok at the original scan which I reduced in order to fit properly on the website. That scan will not be appropriate to blow up th the sizes quoted above. I'm going to give it another shot at scanning at a larger size to determine if it can be printed at the larger size. Will post the results when I've given it a look see.
              Capt. Vic[br]Six O Stretch 261CC T200 Js[br]Glimmer Glass/ Manasquan/ Milltown, NJ[br]<i></i>

Comment

Captain Vic,

Do you have any pictures with a 19' Mako? I would be interested in a print.

Comment

Larry

Don't know but I'll check. What year?

I also was able to rescan the Barnegat Light shot and come up with a pretty good pix after cleaning it up in Photoshop.
                  Capt. Vic[br]Six O Stretch 261CC T200 Js[br]Glimmer Glass/ Manasquan/ Milltown, NJ[br]<i></i>

Comment

Doesn't really matter. I have a 1997 model 191. If you have that fine. If not any model. I am going to frame and hang in my office.

Comment

Larry

The only 191 I could find is the attached page from a Mako Catalog.

Take a look and let me know if any of these shots are suitable fo your use.

Comment

Capt Vic,

I sent you an e'mail with both of the shots that you had sent me with the 23' C/C. Hopes this helps. If as you say the pictures cleaned up that much, would it be a bother to resend.

Thanks

Tom
                        Hugs Tug [br]2007 SteigerCraft 23\' Miami W/ 225 Suzuki[br]Former 1973, 23 Mako C/C with I/O[br]Mattituck[br]Long Island N.Y.

Comment

Hugs

Can't find the E-mails you referenced. Please let me know exactly what you need and I'll work on it.

Vic

Comment

Hello everyone. Along those same lines, does anybody have an add for the 230?
                            Past:[br]1988 Mako 230[br]1987 Mako 20C (best of them all)[br][br]1974 Mako 15[br]Miami, FL[br]

Comment

Captain Vic,

Did you get my e-mail?

Comment

Working...
                              X